Multiple Trouble Codes 02 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport

Dodge Grand Caravan

My 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport runs really good. My issue is it stalls randomly like someone pulled a wire. There are no warnings or check engine lite but Foxwell scan gave a p0019 code active bus communication with engine module and a p0424 active LR pressure switch sensor circuit.
Now I’ve replaced both cam and crank sensors and the trans valve pack like an idiot thinking bad solenoid?
There was a definite issue with the TCM which I replaced twice and I think it’s still the culprit. The PCM isn’t throwing codes just the TCM.
I get lost trying to check the cam bus for grounds etc. and now I can’t remove the connector from the TCM module the one bolt is stripped and will probably destroy it if I pry it off somehow, so I’d like to eliminate all other possibilities. I’d probably have to splice an old section of cable and plug with different module….from junkyard
So with all this can you tell me what those codes are referring to some what, for starters please?

No Listing for either code p0019 or p0424 in Chilton Library Manuals or Motor Driven Manuals. I also tried looking them up on Mitchell Pro and found no listing for either of the two codes. I checked for both the 3.3L and 3.8L engine models and still no listing. These codes are for newer Dodge Vehicles and related to dual overhead cam engines. Below are the codes that align with the definitions you shared. The p0019 code deals with the the crankshaft position on VVT(variable valve timing) Engines. And the P0424 code deal with the catalytic converter function.

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Codes

• Code P1694 – BUS COMMUNICATION WITH ENGINE MODULE
  • Code P1698 – NO BUS MESSAGE FROM TRANS CONTROL MODULE

Code P1694 Possible Causes

• NO COMMUNICATION WITH PCM
  • OTHER BUS PROBLEMS PRESENT
  • INTERMITTENT WIRING AND CONNECTORS
  • TCM – BUS COMMUNICATION

Code p1698 Possible Causes

• INTERMITTENT CONDITION
  • COMMUNICATE WITH TCM
  • PCM